Positions available (9)
Location: Nazareth, PA
We are looking to fill positions for: Welders, Fabricators, Powder Coater and Driver at our new Nazareth, Pa location.
- Must have CNC Plasma experience
- Several years’ experience with Welding /fabrication including one year of journey-level.
- Have knowledge and skills to perform job using band saws, grinders, press-break, drill press, chop saw, part painting (powder coating).
- Have knowledge in above average math skills.
- Read a variety of manuals, and following prescribed formats with the ability to inform to others and solve practical problems, with above average math skills.
- Strong attention to detail and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi task in fast-paced dynamic environment, with limited supervision
- Have the ability to lift 50lbs. to 100lbs., bending, kneeling, reaching and standing for long periods of time,
- Responds to emergency situations as needed and/or assigned for the purpose of resolving immediate safety concerns.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
ASGCO Manufacturing, Inc., a world-class manufacturer and supplier of conveyor components, design, engineering and service provider for bulk material handling industries, has a great engineering opportunity for someone with great attitude, leadership abilities and willingness to learn and teach.
ASGCO’s produces a proprietary line of bulk material handling conveyor components that enhance conveyor productivity, safety and reliability. We are focused on providing solutions for spillage and dust control in load zone transfer points and optimizing overall conveyor performance. Primary target industries include coal mines, coal-fired power plants, metals/minerals, cement and or other hard rock mining.
ASGCO offers a competitive base salary with outstanding bonus potential, vehicle allowance and a progressive benefits package, including 401-K and profit sharing, health care, as well as, an opportunity for professional growth.
This is an opportunity to become part of a very progressive company with tremendous opportunity for growth. If you are interested in employment that will provide you with an exciting work environment and the chance to work with great people, please submit your resume Please email resume and cover letter to:
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to: 610-778-8961.
Location: Allentown, PA
ASGCO Manufacturing, Inc., a world-class manufacturer and supplier of conveyor components, design, engineering and service provider for bulk material handling industries, has a great opportunity for someone with great attitude, leadership abilities and willingness to learn and teach.
Location: Baltimore, MD
ASGCO is seeking a dynamic professional with the ambition and drive to grow our Services department through expanded market share. The ideal individual for this position will possess the right balance of technical background, management skills and leadership qualities to achieve company goals for growth.
This is an ideal opportunity to apply your experience and leadership skills to build upon the solid foundation of the department and take it to the next level of professionalism and efficiency.
Location: Allentown, Pa
Mechanical Designer performs functions to identify, conceptualize and design bulk material conveyor transfer system components to meet end user needs.
Location: Allentown, Pa
ASGCO is currently seeking an experienced CNC Milling machine and Lathe Set up, Program and Operate with a minimum of 5 years experience programming complex parts for Vertical CNC Milling Machines and Lathes.The candidate must be well organized and able to develop complicated machining processes, write CNC programs that incorporate high speed machining techniques, and prepare set-up documentation along with design tooling and fixturing. Under general direction: