Company position informationBack
Baltimore Branch / Service Manager
Location: Baltimore, MD
ASGCO is seeking a dynamic professional with the ambition and drive to grow our Services department through expanded market share. The ideal individual for this position will possess the right balance of technical background, management skills and leadership qualities to achieve company goals for growth.
This is an ideal opportunity to apply your experience and leadership skills to build upon the solid foundation of the department and take it to the next level of professionalism and efficiency.
Job Functions and Duties:
- Manage field and shop operations and daily activities of staff
- Manage and grow department revenue and profitability
- Provide leadership and mentoring to service staff
- Oversee the company’s safety directives for both shop and field
- Support field installation of company’s products, with direct responsibility for start – up, customer training and after – sale service
- Prepare estimates and quotes for repairs, maintenance and equipment rebuilds
- Develop preventive maintenance programs for customers
- Generate Standard Operating Procedures for service procedures, as required
- Identify areas for improvement and implement changes that increase revenue and market share
- Facilitate and oversee customer relations with the technical services department, and develop tools and standards to achieve an outstanding customer service experience, both before and after the sale
- Collaborate with marketing department on service initiatives and promotions
- Build and grow customer relationships
- Responsible for management of company’s 24/7 Emergency Service Network
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- 5 – 10 years of successful service management background
- Professional demeanor, positive attitude
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Proven track record of increased revenue and profitability in a service department
- Technical background with proficient mechanical, electrical, hydraulic skills
- Rigging, Forklift / lift equipment operation
- Ability to create and manage processes and procedures
- Ability to understand our customers’ business and the role our equipment and systems play in solving their problems
- Desire to grow the professionalism and profitability of the department
- A current driver’s license is required with a good driving record of insurable quality
- Travel is required
ASGCO Manufacturing, Inc., a world-class manufacturer and supplier of conveyor components, design, engineering and service provider for bulk material handling industries, has a great engineering opportunity for someone with great attitude, leadership abilities and willingness to learn and teach.
ASGCO’s produces a proprietary line of bulk material handling conveyor components that enhance conveyor productivity, safety and reliability. We are focused on providing solutions for spillage and dust control in load zone transfer points and optimizing overall conveyor performance. Primary target industries include coal mines, coal-fired power plants, metals/minerals, cement and or other hard rock mining.
ASGCO offers a competitive base salary with outstanding bonus potential, vehicle allowance and a progressive benefits package, including 401-K and profit sharing, health care, as well as, an opportunity for professional growth.
This is an opportunity to become part of a very progressive company with tremendous opportunity for growth. If you are interested in employment that will provide you with an exciting work environment and the chance to work with great people, please submit your resume Please email resume and cover letter to:
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to: 610-778-8961.