Company position informationBack
Inside Sales Manager
Location: Allentown, Pa
ASGCO Manufacturing, Inc., a world-class manufacturer and supplier of conveyor components, design, engineering and service provider for bulk material handling industries, has a great Inside Sales Manager opportunity for someone with great attitude, leadership abilities and willingness to learn and teach.
- Manage accounts by quoting products to customers, and ensure employees are following thru call backs, quotes.
- Manage Inventory of key distribution product lines
- Process PO for stock and ship direct orders per company policy
- Support for inside sales and customer service representative with product and technical support, also provides product recommendations.
- Track quotes and shipments to ensure they will be delivered on a timely manner.
- Completing reports required on accounts, sales activity on employees
- Acts as an intermediate between Outside Sales, Engineering and Manufactured Products to ensure satisfaction of customers as well as manage vendor relationships.
- Provide or coordinate training of new employees and provide cross training when need.
- Ensure all new material/products are distributed accordingly and inform sales team.
- Ensure Employees are adhering to all ASGCO policies and procedures as well as follow safety procedures.
- Lead weekly internal sales meetings
- Additional Projects and or job requirements as specified by management due to business necessity.
- After hours On-Call for customer’s emergencies.
- Minimum 2 years of Customer Service and People Relations experience
- Excellent communication skills, ability to deal with customers at all levels.
- Strong attention to detail and good interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of AS400, Microsoft Software,
- Ability to multi task in a fast-paced dynamic environment
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to: 610-778-8961.