Company position informationBack
Welders, Fabricators, Powder Coater and Driver
Location: Nazareth, PA
We are looking to fill positions for: Welders, Fabricators, Powder Coater and Driver at our new Nazareth, Pa location.
- Must have CNC Plasma experience
- Several years’ experience with Welding /fabrication including one year of journey-level.
- Have knowledge and skills to perform job using band saws, grinders, press-break, drill press, chop saw, part painting (powder coating).
- Have knowledge in above average math skills.
- Read a variety of manuals, and following prescribed formats with the ability to inform to others and solve practical problems, with above average math skills.
- Strong attention to detail and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi task in fast-paced dynamic environment, with limited supervision
- Have the ability to lift 50lbs. to 100lbs., bending, kneeling, reaching and standing for long periods of time,
- Responds to emergency situations as needed and/or assigned for the purpose of resolving immediate safety concerns.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
ASGCO Manufacturing, Inc., a world-class manufacturer and supplier of conveyor components, design, engineering and service provider for bulk material handling industries, has a great engineering opportunity for someone with great attitude, leadership abilities and willingness to learn and teach.
ASGCO’s produces a proprietary line of bulk material handling conveyor components that enhance conveyor productivity, safety and reliability. We are focused on providing solutions for spillage and dust control in load zone transfer points and optimizing overall conveyor performance. Primary target industries include coal mines, coal-fired power plants, metals/minerals, cement and or other hard rock mining.
ASGCO offers a competitive base salary with outstanding bonus potential, vehicle allowance and a progressive benefits package, including 401-K and profit sharing, health care, as well as, an opportunity for professional growth.
This is an opportunity to become part of a very progressive company with tremendous opportunity for growth. If you are interested in employment that will provide you with an exciting work environment and the chance to work with great people, please submit your resume Please email resume and cover letter to:
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com or fax it to: 610-778-8961.