Modular in design, ASGCO® Weigh Belt Scale performs in a wide variety of conveyor styles and structures in English or metric. Versatile ASGCO® Weigh Belt Scale installs in series to create a 2 or 3 idler weigh bridge – minimum of 2 load cells.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to Install – ASGCO® Weigh Belt Scale which typically takes less than 2 hours for complete installation and start up!
- Virtually Maintenance Free – because its low profile minimizes build-up areas where dust and dirt accumulate.
- User Friendly Software Powers the ASGCO® Totalizer – requiring input of only 5 field parameters before initial calibration.
- The Totalizer is Automated – because belt length and speed are automatically calculated and entered.
- Totalizer Provides a Wide Variety of Outputs – to drive printers, chart recorders, PLC devices and controllers.
- ASGCO® Weigh Belt Scale is Simple – consisting of a speed sensor standard encoder – no expensive housings or assemblies. A wide selection of Options are Available: wheel mount kit for speed sensor, cross tube kit for heavy duty / high belt loading applications, low capacity load cells for light duty applications and field wiring installation kits.
NOTE: The ASGCO® Weigh-Scale is NOT to be used with generated power!
Damage to the circuitry will occur!!
- Easy to understand menu driven software
- Quick and easy calibration
- Belt length and speed
- Automatically calculated
- Low profile – minimal area for dust and dirt build-up
- Speed sensor standard encoder
- Convenient hang-on calibration weights
- Cross tubes for high load installations