Modular in design, ASGCO Weigh Belt Scale performs in a wide variety of conveyor styles and structures in English or metric. Versatile ASGCO Weigh Belt Scale installs in series to create a 2 or 3 idler weigh bridge – minimum of 2 load cells.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to Install – ASGCO Weigh Belt Scale which typically takes less than 2 hours for complete installation and start up!
- Virtually Maintenance Free – because its low profile minimizes build-up areas where dust and dirt accumulate.
- User Friendly Software Powers the ASGCO Totalizer – requiring input of only 5 field parameters before initial calibration.
- The Totalizer is Automated – because belt length and speed are automatically calculated and entered.
- Totalizer Provides a Wide Variety of Outputs – to drive printers, chart recorders, PLC devices and controllers.
- ASGCO Weigh Belt Scale is Simple – consisting of a speed sensor standard encoder – no expensive housings or assemblies. A wide selection of Options are Available: wheel mount kit for speed sensor, cross tube kit for heavy duty / high belt loading applications, low capacity load cells for light duty applications and field wiring installation kits.
The ASGCO Weigh Scale is NOT to be used with generated power! Damage to the circuitry will occur.
- Easy to understand menu driven software
- Quick and easy calibration
- Belt length and speed
- Automatically calculated
- Low profile – minimal area for dust and dirt build-up
- Speed sensor standard encoder
- Convenient hang-on calibration weights
- Cross tubes for high load installations