Urethane Classifier Shoes ASGCO®
Urethane Classifier Shoes feature our special wear-resistant urethane material at the outer edge of the shoe (the area that sees the most abrasion) to extend the wear life of the shoe. Longer shoe life means you experience less maintenance downtime and lower operating costs, resulting in higher productivity and profits. Why Urethane?
Features & Benefits
- Abrasion Resistant – Classifier Shoes are molded using our high-grade urethane compounds that lasts longer and are resistant to abrasive wear.
- Ceramic Beads – can also be added to the edges as an extra option against wear.
- Reduce Maintenance Downtime – which lowers your cost per ton of material processed.
- Corrosion Resistant – urethane materials will not rust in applications involving many chemical and industrial solutions.
- Light Weight and Easy to Install – weighing approximately one seventh the weight of traditional metal alloy shoes making them easier to handle for fast, safe, and trouble-free installation.
- Operate Safely Within a Wide Temperature Range – (sub-zero to +180°F) the shoes remain flexible and will not shatter due to thermal shock like metal shoes, allowing you to process your materials.
- Interchangeable – between right and left hand screws, reducing inventories.
- Can Be Used as Replacement Wear Parts – on classifiers and screw conveyors in OEM equipment.
- Can be made for custom applications.