Prevents Buildup In Conveyor Dribble Chutes
The ASGCO® Vibrating Dribble Chute combines a vibrator with a unique isolation mount and a low-friction UHMW chute liner to prevent buildup in dribble chutes.
Features & Benefits
- Vibrating Liner Keeps Material Moving – Keep material accumulations from clogging chute and burying cleaners.
- Liner Cuts Buildup – Low-friction UHMW lining promotes material flow without accumulation. Each liner is 1/2″ thick by belt width and 36″ in length. Custom size liners can be made at customers’ request.
- “Isolation” Bracket Protects Chute – Rubber-lined bracket transfers vibration to liner without metal fatigue.
- Rugged Vibrator Provides Precise Performance – 115 Volt 60HZ Single Phase (with switchbox) Electric Vibrator provides 480 lbs of Force with durable performance. Other vibrators are dependent upon chute size and are available by customers’ request.
- The Vibrating Dribble Chute Motor – is a .15 HP using 1.52 amps.