Aggregate, Cement, Mining, Recycling, Coal-Fired Power, Biomass and
Bulk Shipping Terminals
ASGCO® is a ContiTech Master Distributor for the Mid-Atlantic United States. They carry a broad selection of both steel cord and textile reinforced conveyor belts, service/repair materials and special engineered products for mining, machine and equipment construction and many other branches of industry.
ContiTech’s performance based conveyor belt technology represents safe, reliable, cost efficient and eco friendly operation above and below ground.
ASGCO® stocks thousands of feet of belting, offering the most complete conveyor product range in the market for quarries, cement, aggregate, bulk shipping terminals, recycling, coal and coal fired power plants.
ASGCO® is one of the largest stocking distributors of conveyor belt in the eastern United States. We represent the highest quality conveyor belt manufacturers from around the world to assist our customers in helping make their plant/mine/facility
to become more efficient, safe and productive.
As a conveyor belt products distributor, with over 200,000 feet of conveyor belt in stock, ASGCO® is committed to providing all of your conveyor belt products requirements.
- Abrasion Resistance: We offer a variety of compounds that will perform
in abrasive applications such as crushed stone, trap rock, ore, taconite
and other abrasive applications.
- Cut and Gouge Resistance: We stock a large amount of “straight-warp”
conveyor belting with specifications that will deliver longer life in high abuse
applications such as primary and secondary crushers with heavy impact
and sharp rock and recycling applications handling metals and glass.
- Straight-Warp: is up to 2-4 times more tear and rip resistance of conventional
belting for your tough primary crushing and recycling applications.
- Heat Resistance: This product offering consists of compounds withstanding
hot material such as cement clinker in the cement industry, hot asphalt
belts and bottom ash applications in the power industries.
- Oil Resistance: We supply belt for the recycling, wood and pulp and paper industries.
- Flame Resistance: These compounds consist of MSHA approved conveyor
belts for above ground prep plants and power plant applications, above ground
mining and underground mining.
- Specialty: We offer a large variety chevron conveyor belting and have fabrication
capabilities for specialty cleats and sidewalls as seen in recycling, asphalt,
pulp and paper industries.