ASGCO is one of the largest stocking distributors of conveyor belt in the eastern United States. We represent the highest quality conveyor belt manufacturers from around the world to assist our customers in helping make their plant/mine/facility to become more efficient, safe and productive.
As a conveyor belt products distributor, with over 200,000 feet of conveyor belt in stock, ASGCO is committed to providing all of your conveyor belt products requirements. ASGCO stocks a large variety of different specifications and compounds to service the Aggregates, Mining, Cement, Wood Products, Power Generation and Recycling industries.
- Abrasion Resistance: We offer a variety of compounds that will perform in abrasive applications such as crushed stone, trap rock, ore, taconite and other abrasive applications.
- Cut and Gouge Resistance: We stock a large amount of “straight-warp” conveyor belting with specifications that will deliver longer life in high abuse applications such as primary and secondary crushers with heavy impact and sharp rock and recycling
- applications handling metals and glass. Straight-Warp: is up to 2-4 times more tear and rip resistance of conventional belting for your tough primary crushing and recycling applications.
- Heat Resistance: This product offering consists of compounds withstanding hot material such as cement clinker in the cement industry, hot asphalt belts and bottom ash applications in the power industries.
- Oil Resistance: We supply belt for the recycling, wood and pulp and paper industries.
- Flame Resistance: These compounds consist of MSHA approved conveyor belts for aboveground prep plants and power plant applications, above ground mining and underground mining.
- Specialty: We offer a large variety chevron conveyor belting and have fabrication capabilities for specialty cleats and sidewalls as seen in recycling, asphalt, pulp and paper industries.