Safe-Guard® Heavy Duty Return Idler Guard
The Safe-Guard® Heavy Duty Return Idler Guard expanded to include CEMA E & F return idlers.
• New robust design with a transverse support
to prevent bending.
• Fits over CEMA E & F return idler brackets.
• UV resistant, made from steel, will not corrode,
or wear from abrasion.
• Stainless steel pins gives easy access to drop
and open the side of the cage for maintenance.
• Fully adjustable to fit idler and belth width up to 96”
• Mounting hardware brackets and end plates made
from powder coated A-36 steel.
• Cage provides complete pinch point protection
and catches the roll if it breaks away from
• Stable cage has increased slot sizes, helps prevent
The Safe-Guard® Heavy Duty Return Idler Guard is designed
to restrict contact with the return idler while the conveyor
is running. Installation of this guard does not supersede any
other safety procedures of safety practices. Failure to observe
all instructions could result in serious injury. It is the
owner’s responsibility that the owner and each operator read
and be familiar with the ASGCO® Installation Guide.
It is the owner’s responsibility to adjust the Safe-Guard®
restricting all contact with the turning idler.
Complies with MSHA Title 30
MSHA accepted # IC-174/3
• 56.14110 Flying or falling material
• 56.14112 Guard Construction
• 56.14107 Moving machine parts
• 75.1722 Mechanical equipment guards
• 77.400 Mechanical equipment guards
Meets OSHA requirements 1910.219 for mechanical
power – transmission apparatus and 56.14107
for moving machine parts.
U.S. Patent #6,138,545