Safe-Guard® V-Return Idler Guard
Safe-Guard® V-Return Idler Guard fits standard v-return idlers and protects workers and equipment from falling idlers and from dangerous pinch points between rotating idlers and moving belt.
• Heavy-duty steel construction
• UV resistant, made from UHMW, will not corrode,
or wear from abrasion.
• Durable slotted cage prevents material build-up
• Stainless steel pins gives easy access to drop and
open the side of the cage for maintenance.
• Mounting hardware brackets and end plates made
from powder coated A-36 steel.
• Fully adjustable to fit idler and belt width up to 96”
• Fits over CEMA E & F return idler.
Safe-Guard® V-Return Idler Guard is designed to restrict contact with the return idler while the conveyor is running. Installation of this guard does not supersede any other safety procedures of safety practices. Failure to observe all instructions could result in serious injury. It is the owner’s responsibility that the owner and each noperator read and be familiar with the ASGCO® Installation Guide.
It is the owner’s responsibility to adjust the Safe-Guard® restricting all contact with the turning idler.
Complies with MSHA Title 30
• MSHA accepted # IC-174/3
• 56.14110 Flying or falling material
• 56.14112 Guard Construction
• 56.14107 Moving machine parts
• 75.1722 Mechanical equipment guards
• 77.400 Mechanical equipment guards
Complies with OSHA requirements 1910.219
• Mechanical power – transmission apparatus
• 56.14107 for moving machine parts
U.S. Patent #6,138,545