Accommodates Excessive Force On Conveyor Belts & Heavy Loads
An external central pivot mechanism was designed, obviating the need for a single, large drum, and enabling a concentric and balanced rotation to be achieved. This results in extended bearing life and a very fast and effective conveyor tracking system.
Features & Benefits
- Two Separate Tapered Rolls – are mounted into the pivot mechanism and can be individually replaced as wear occurs.
- Designed for High Speed/PIW Conveyors – to operate and last in severe conditions, wet and dry, and aggressive mining conditions.
- Conveyor belt speeds that exceed 800 fpm and/or greater than 1500 PIW.
- Accommodates Excessive Force – encountered with wide belts and heavy loads.
- Enhanced Sealing/Bearing System – needle thrust and tapered roller bearings and enhanced sealing system for the most aggressive mining conditions.
- Individual Rollers for Easy Replacement – separate tapered rolls are mounted onto the pivot mechanism, which can be individually replaced as wear occurs.
Can be mounted on the topside or clean side of the conveyor belt