Accommodates Excessive Force with V-Return Idler Conveyors
The Tru-Trainer Dual V-Return was developed to accommodate the excessive forces encountered with V-Return idler conveyors, systems and structures.
Features & Benefits
- Two Separate Tapered Rolls are mounted into the pivot mechanism and can be individually replaced as wear occurs
- Designed for High Speed/PIW Conveyors – to operate and last in severe conditions, wet and dry, and aggressive mining conditions.
– Conveyor belt speeds that exceed 800 fpm and/or greater than 1500 PIW.
- Accommodates Excessive Force – encountered with wide belts and heavy loads.
- Enhanced Sealing/Bearing System – needle thrust and tapered roller bearings and enhanced sealing system for the most aggressive mining conditions.
- Individual Rollers for Easy Replacement – separate tapered rolls are mounted onto the pivot mechanism, which can be individually replaced as wear occurs.