Incorporate The Advantage Of Sealing
Roller Cassettes incorporate the advantages of slider and impact bars for sealing, while maintaining constant rolling support for the conveyor belt in the load zone.
This system provides additional rolling support as well as being able to eliminate the deflection between the belt and standard impact or troughing belt idlers.
- Load Supported – by having up to 4 sets of troughing idlers (12 rolls) in an area that you would normally only have 2 (6 rolls).
- 28” wide frame, using 6” (150mm) diameter rolls
- Rolls can be spaced on 5” (125mm) to 7” (175mm) centers based on the roll diameter
- Custom Designed – to suit your particular application.
- Impact, Steel, or Ceramic rollers are available
- Stainless, Galvanized or Steel frames are available
- Meets All CEMA Standards – and available in any belt width, or troughing angle.
- Eliminate spillage by reducing the conveyor belt deflector between rollers
- Wing rollers can be raised and lowered and center rollers can slide out from either side
- Designed for easy wash out
- Rollers can be spaced on 5″ to 7″ centers based on roll diameter
- Standard steel, impact or ceramic rollers are available
- Wings are fabricated to match any troughing angle