ASGCO Safe-Guard Conveyor Return Idler Cage
Catches the return idler if it falls!
The ASGCO Safe-Guard Return Idler Cage was designed to catch the return roller applications from falling, preventing injuries to workers and to equipment. The Safe-Guard Idler Cage is a cost effective, long lasting solution to your conveyor guarding needs.
- Prevents Idlers from Falling – and injuring workers or equipment.
- Easy to Install and Remove – for fast installation and belt maintenance using beam clamp, links and adjustable chain.
- Complies with MSHA Title 30:
- MSHA accepted # IC-174/3
- 56.14110 (Flying or falling material)
- 56.14112 (Guard Construction)
- 56.14107 (Moving machine parts)
- 75.1722 (Mechanical equipment guards)
- 77.400 (Mechanical equipment guards)
- Meets OSHA Requirements 1910.219 – for mechanical power – transmission apparatus and 56.14107 for moving machine parts.
- Durable Powder Coated A-36 Steel Cage – helps prevent injuries from falling idlers onto unsuspecting workers or equipment. Open slots prevent material build-up on the conveyor belt.
- Available in Various Sizes – to fit most belt conveyors, 4″ – 7″ diameter rolls.
- No Welding Required.
The ASGCO Safe-Guard Conveyor Return Idler Cage is recommended for any location over 7ft. where a failed idler could fall on workers or equipment, walkways, roads, etc.
Available in all standard conveyor belt widths.