Great Economy With Improved Protection
ASGCO®’s External Skirtboard/Wear Liners – Installed and accessible from the outside of the conveyor transfer point means never having to enter the internal (confined space) skirtboard to service internal liners again!
- Safer Installation – and maintenance – prevents confined space entry.
- Easily Adjusted – the external adjustable bolt-on system allows for ease of adjustment and safe removal.
- External Wear Liners – available in Mild Steel, AR 400 Steel or Stainless Steel available in 4ft and 6ft lengths.
- Skirting Options – Clampmount or Clampmount MDX skirting clamps can also be installed on the external skirtboard/wear liners to aid in dust and material control.
- Internal Liner Options – Added protection is available in Armorite, X-Wear Ceramic or X-Wear AR 400 (straight or angled) that can be welded to the inside of the external skirtboard/wear liner system.
Existing Skirtboard Modifications Unassembled
New Plate Bolt-up Assembled