Ideal For Aggregates and Coal
Armorite® Grizzly Screen Caps and Conveyor Wear Bars will reduce wear and increase the life of a crusher. By removing fines upstream of the crusher as well as spreading bulk material so it is distributed over the width of the crusher, it wears evenly and the life is greatly extended.
- Ideal for aggregates and coal mining applications
- Reduces wear and extends the life of crushers
- Reduced conveyor downtime & maintenance costs.
- Simple rugged designs
ASGCO Armorite® is a combination of high chromium and molybdenum white iron metallurgically bonded to a mild steel plate. Armorite® provides maximum protection in high water areas, with the mild steel backing cushioning the white iron enabling it to withstand impact. Armorite® is easily weldable to areas of the conveyor system with minimal preparation providing unsurpassed resistance to abrasive bulk material wear.
- White Iron: Modified AS2027 15/3 Cr Mo
- Vacuumed brazed and liquid nitrogen cooled to achieve a high strength joint
- Mild steel backing offers strength, machinability, and impact resistance
- Can be welded in place, through-bolted, stud bolted, drilled, tapped, keyed.
- Ease if fitment, very versatile
Armorite® Product Benefits:
- Lower operating costs
- Longer Service when compared to conventional materials
- Increased production
- Improved product efficiency
- Increased equipment availability
- CHUTE LININGS
- ROCK-BOX EDGES
- GRIZZLY CAPS/SCREENS
- TRANSFER POINTS
- IMPACT PLATES
- DISTRIBUTOR PLATES
- ARM/HUB LINERS
- BIN LINERS
- HOPPER WEAR PLATES
- DIVDER/SPLITTER BARS
- GENERAL WEAR PROTECTION
- LINER PANELS