Alternative Solution To Standard Sheets and AR Wear Plates
Armorite® Star Plate multi-shaped wear resistant plate, offers a cost effective, long wearing alternative to the standard sheets and AR wear plate that must be cut and fitted using special tools and equipment.
- Standard size 400mm square, 23mm thick to suit most linings
- Beveled edges for to reduce hanging of material and chipping of edges
- Cast notches on wear surface and slotted backs allow for ease of breaking using pressure
- A standard plate creates many different shapes and sizes
- Easy to use and install with no pre or post heating
- Shapes and designs can be modified to suit specific needs
Armorite® Star Plate
Star Plate is ideal for conveyor systems, including; chutes, bins, buckets, hoppers and truck bed linings.
Star Plate features:
- Reduced weight (compared to AR plates).
- Easy to use and install.
- Can replace worn, individual sections rather than whole plate or sheet
- Longer wear life – more cost effective
ASGCO Armorite® is a combination of high chromium and molybdenum white iron metallurgically bonded to a mild steel plate. Armorite® provides maximum protection in high water areas, with the mild steel backing cushioning the white iron enabling it to withstand impact. Armorite® is easily weldable to areas of the conveyor system with minimal preparation providing unsurpassed resistance to abrasive bulk material wear.
- White Iron: Modified AS2027 15/3 Cr Mo
- Vacuumed brazed and liquid nitrogen cooled to achieve a high strength joint
- Mild steel backing offers strength, machinability, and impact resistance
- Can be welded in place, through-bolted, stud bolted, drilled, tapped, keyed.
- Ease if fitment, very versatile
Armorite® Product Benefits:
- Lower operating costs
- Longer Service when compared to conventional materials
- Increased production
- Improved product efficiency
- Increased equipment availability
- CHUTE LININGS
- ROCK-BOX EDGES
- GRIZZLY CAPS/SCREENS
- TRANSFER POINTS
- IMPACT PLATES
- DISTRIBUTOR PLATES
- ARM/HUB LINERS
- BIN LINERS
- HOPPER WEAR PLATES
- DIVDER/SPLITTER BARS
- GENERAL WEAR PROTECTION
- LINER PANELS