Warning: imagejpeg(): gd-jpeg: JPEG library reports unrecoverable error: in /home/asgcoc/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-image-editor.php on line 423
Specifically Designated For Sugar and Recycling Industries
Armorite™ Knife Edges and Hammer/Shredder Tips is a 700BHN weld on or bolt on; Specifically designated for the Sugar and Re-cycling industries.
- Cane knife edges and tips are easy to install and maintain.
- Increased production and shredding efficiency.
- Maintain sharp edges from the start of use and retain edge sharpness & cutting efficiency longer than hard facing.
ASGCO Armorite® is a combination of high chromium and molybdenum white iron metallurgically bonded to a mild steel plate. Armorite® provides maximum protection in high water areas, with the mild steel backing cushioning the white iron enabling it to withstand impact. Armorite® is easily weldable to areas of the conveyor system with minimal preparation providing unsurpassed resistance to abrasive bulk material wear.
- White Iron: Modified AS2027 15/3 Cr Mo
- Vacuumed brazed and liquid nitrogen cooled to achieve a high strength joint
- Mild steel backing offers strength, machinability, and impact resistance
- Can be welded in place, through-bolted, stud bolted, drilled, tapped, keyed.
- Ease if fitment, very versatile
Armorite® Product Benefits:
- Lower operating costs
- Longer Service when compared to conventional materials
- Increased production
- Improved product efficiency
- Increased equipment availability
- CHUTE LININGS
- ROCK-BOX EDGES
- GRIZZLY CAPS/SCREENS
- TRANSFER POINTS
- IMPACT PLATES
- DISTRIBUTOR PLATES
- ARM/HUB LINERS
- BIN LINERS
- HOPPER WEAR PLATES
- DIVDER/SPLITTER BARS
- GENERAL WEAR PROTECTION
- LINER PANELS