Extremely Hard Ceramics For Unsurpassed Resistance
ASGCO X-Wear™ Mine Duty Ceramic Wear Liners are made of extremely hard ceramics that provide unsurpassed resistance to abrasive wear while the rubber effectively dampens the impact forces that can crack the ceramic rods. The resilient rubber matrix that surrounds the ceramic rods is hot vulcanized for superior adhesion.
Features and Benefits
- Advanced Hard Ceramic Wearplate
- Easy To Install
- Reduces Noise
- Unsurpassed Resistance
- Impact Resistant
- Smooth Surface
- Longest Wear Life Available
- Transfer points in conveyor systems
- Screen chutes
- Deflectors / Feeders
- Wide Range of Use -X-Wear™ Mine Duty Wear Liner is mainly used in the mining and quarrying industries, where severe abrasion occurs and the angles of impact are low.
- Excellent Wear Protection for tough mining conditions were there is a need for both wear protection and low noise materials.
- 1/4″ Steel Backing is suitable for stud welding, plug welding or self-tapping screws.
- Plates are available with factory-welded mounting studs for ease of installation.