ASGCO’s lightweight belts are designed to meet the demanding requirements for a wide variety of industries and applications. From bakeries and package handling to airport baggage handling, our lightweight conveyor belt is made to order to meet your specifications in size, fabric, compounds, colors and top cover profiles. With quality built into every belt, they’re made to last. ASGCO distributes conveyor belting and accessories from leading industry manufacturers to end-user customers in our local and Mid-Atlantic territories.
ASGCO offers a broad range of belting styles consisting of many different cover materials, patterns, and tension members to optimize your conveyor system. Please see our full product brochure and belt charts for more information.
ASGCO combines our innovation, engineering and experience to provide custom fabrication solutions to improve conveyor efficiencies.
Accessories and Equipment
ASGCO’s Excalibur food grade belt cleaner and our Tru-Trainer food grade belt training idler, are both designed and proven for lightweight conveyor belting in the food and material handling industries.
Hole sizes range from 1/16” to 1¼”. Send us a drawing. Competitive prices and fast turnaround from our automated system, which produces highly accurate hole size & placement.
Wide Belt Sanders
Our A30W2F belt with our hot covered splice and our perforation is a sure success for any sanding application.
Curved belts for all radiuses for industrial and food grade applications.
Accessories and Equipment
EXCALIBUR Conveyor Belt Cleaner
- Snap on Blade Easily Installed
- No Tools to Install / Replace Blade
- Electro-polished Stainless Steel
- Precise Pressure Tensioning System
- Complete Dissasembly in Seconds
- For Light Duty Termoplastic Belts
- FDA/USDA Accepted Materials
- Meets all Sanitary Requirements
TRU-TRAINER Training Idlers
- Easy Installation
- No contact with edge of belt
- No Maintenance
- Vibration free rolling action
- Simple design, few moving parts
- Finger tip movement under load
- Manufactured according to CEMA standards
- Operates in all conditions, wet and dry
- Operates on reversible belt
- Mounts on clean side of conveyor belt
A great alternative to an endless splice, plastic spiral or riveted lacing.
This fastener is ideal for applications:
- When you would like a vulcanized splice, but don’t have the space, time or difficult and costly to install.
- Where the thickness of the belt and the coefficient off friction have to be the same between the belt and the splice.
Strength: 110 lbs per inch of width
Low Profile, vulcanized nonmetallic lacing
FDA / USDA approved
Easy and simple to install and maintain
- Emergency Spare Belts
- Metal detectors
- Wide Belt Sanders
- Inspection Tables
- Accumulation conveyors
Types of Endless Splices
Used on 1 ply or 2 ply belts.
Used on belts with 2 plies where additional strength or small pulleys are present.
20 degree step splice.
Bias Finger Splices
A great splice where strength and flexibility are needed for demanding applications.
*All splices can be prepared ends.