Van der Graaf is an internationally recognized manufacturer of high precision, heavy duty and efficient power transmission equipment for the conveyor industry with modern manufacturing plants in United States, Canada and Europe.
The rugged design of the Van der Graaf drum motor is space saving, quiet, efficient and reliable with virtually no maintenance. It offers a versatile, less complex and more efficient way to power your belt conveyor.
Standard drum motors are available in mild steel or stainless steel construction, in a wide range of diameter sizes, belt speeds, horsepower and face widths to suit broad range of applications. The electric motor is available in all voltages and frequency suitable for most applications.
- Sanitary Handling Antimicrobial Series Drum Motors
- Drum Motor for Modular Belt Conveyors
- Explosion Proof Drum Motors
- Idler Rollers
- Extreme Duty Series Drum Motors
Features & Benefits:
- Cast Iron Components
- Available in Mild & Stainless Steel
- Temperature Dissipates on the Belt
- Electric Motors
- Hermetic Sealing
- Increase Operator Safety
- Enhance Space Utilization
- Lower Energy & Operation Costs
- Reduce Noise Levels
- Reduce Maintenance & Downtime
The drum motor houses all components internally, eliminating the need for external components like motor, gearbox, chain, chain guard and pillow block bearings. The drum motor rotates a gear module which transmits power to the outer rotating drum. Drum motor installation is quick and easy, requiring less time to install than exposed conveyor drives.