Simple and Accurate Force-1 Tensioner With Superior Value
The Skalper III conveyor belt pre-cleaner features the Skalper blade design and an effectively simple and accurate Force-1 tensioner with an economical price tag. The urethane composites used in the Skalper III blade are designed for the sand and aggregate industries.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent Performance – of our patented Skalper Blade design maintains an effective belt cleaning edge throughout the life of the blade and can be changed for the optimum in blade coverage across the belt’s material carry path for better cleaning efficiency.
- Quick-Change Blade – stainless steel pin blade change-out system is a one-minute, no-tool operation on the conveyor.
- Force-1 Tensioner – (lifetime warranty) all stainless steel tensioner provides the effective tension to the Skalper blade as it self-adjusts and can be easily reset to optimal blade tension.
- Skalper III System – can be upgraded to the E-Z Torque or Roto-Twist belt cleaning systems.
Maximum Belt Speed – 700 fpm (3.5 m/sec)
Pulley Diameter – 12″ – 36″ (400 – 900mm)
Applications – Aggregate, Sand & Gravel, Redi-Mix and Asphalt, Cement, Wood Processing Recycling
Determine the Critical “N” Dimension
Skalper III with Force-1 Full Belt Width Part Numbers:
Force-1™tensioner is a cast 304 stainless steel tensioning system
with UMHW bushings on both mounting brackets. Proven particularly
successful in applications as varied as coal, phosphate, fertilizer,
aggregate, cement, iron ore, taconite, silica sand, scrubber sludge,
fly ash and many others.
- Simple and accurate
- Single hand tensioning
- Superior elasticity
- Versatile mounting positions
- Handles rugged environments
- Fits narrower spaces
Skalper System also available with these blades:
Skalper III Belt Cleaning System also available with E-Z Torque Tensioner: