Tackle The Toughest Bulk Material Handling Applications
The Super-Skalper® conveyor belt pre-cleaner can tackle the toughest bulk material handling applications. The massive blade provides carry-back removal for high-speed belts, large head pulleys and large sizes and volumes of material, typically found in below and above ground mining.
Features & Benefits
- Extremely Rugged Heavy-Duty frame and massive blade can handle any extreme carryback, bulk material handling applications on conveyors used in underground and aboveground mining.
- Super-Skalper® Blade – (MSHA 1C95/1) is a massive 10” (250mm) high blade and is designed to maintain an effective cleaning edge throughout the life of the belt cleaner blade.
- Quick-Change Blade – stainless steel pin blade change-out system is a one-minute, no-tool operation.
- E-Z Torque® Tensioner has a lifetime warranty and is made of stainless steel allows the blades to self adjust and is the most robust and accurate conveyor belt cleaner tensioner in the industry.
- Redesigned Brackets – provide a square bolt pattern with UHMW Bushings on both sides for smooth non-binding tensioning.
- Dual E-Z Torque® Tensioners – are standard for belt widths 48” (1200mm) and above.
- Optional Ceramic (XC) blade available for high speed tonnage conveyor systems.
Maximum Belt Speed – 1200 fpm (6.0 m/sec)
Pulley Diameter – 20″ + (400mm+)
Applications – Underground Mining, Hard Rock Mining, Metals (copper/gold) Mining, Steel Mills, Iron Ore, Bulk Shipping Terminals, Coal Fired Power Plants, Coal Preparation Plants
Determine the Critical “N’ Dimension
Super-Skalper® Part Numbers
Super-Skalper® Blade with E-Z Torque®
Super-Skalper® System also available with these blades: