Speed and Force Of Belt Rolling
The Chevron secondary conveyor belt cleaner uses the speed and force of the belt rolling over our patented rubber disks. The unique rotary fingers are forced against the base of the chevrons to dislodge material from the belt.
Features & Benefits
Sweeping Action – of each disk cleans in front of and behind each
and every chevron.
Easy Maintenance – no motors, air nozzles, or other problematic
equipment to maintain.
Works Great – in the pulp and paper, fertilizer, potash, and other
bulk material industries where chevron style belts are heavily used.
Solid or Notched – 8” (200mm) diameter abrasion resistant
rubber disks are available depending on the height of the chevrons
and the conveyor belt speed.
- Maximum Belt Speed – 1000 (5.0 m/sec)
- Applications – Coal Fired Power Plants, Bulk Shipping Terminals, Coal Preparation Plants,
Underground Mining, Hard Rock Mining, Steel Mills, Iron Ore, Mineral (Phosphate, Potash, Salt) Mining
Unique rotary fingers are forced against the base of the
chevrons to dislodge material from the belt.
- 8” abrasion resistant rubber disks provide a gentle, thorough
squeegee action for very effective cleaning
- Disks are independently flexible so each disk rapidly adjusts
to belt variation, wear and cupping
- Disks work well on vulcanized or mechanical splices
- Disk life is one to four years depending on material and
- Handles corrosive and abrasive materials – wet or dry
- Notched disk for 1’foot pitched Chevron™ or less
- Solid disks for 2’ foot pitched Chevrons™ or more