Allows For Safe Access To Maintain Conveyor Belt
The patented Hinged V-Plow is designed to effectively keep bulk material becoming trapped within the conveyor – between the tail pulley and the belt. The unique patented design of the “Hinge” part of the V-plow allows you to change the amount of angle the plow can have from 30, 45, or 60-degree angle.
Features & Benefits
- Safety – inspection screen guard standard on every door for the ability to safely inspect equipment while it’s running.
- Redesigned Frame – has a 45 degree flange to shed fines from accumulating on the interior of the door.
- Low Profile Steel Construction – with a dual EPDM dust seal that can withstand temperatures from 40 degrees F to 200 degrees F.
- Available in 3 sizes – 12″ x 12″, 12″ x 18″ and 18″ x 24″. (Standard & Heavy Duty)
- Belted – hinged inspection screen.
Add an Inspection Door to your existing head chute for safe access to cleaners and chute clean out.
Inspection Door Part Numbers