Final Cleaner In A Cleaning System On Conveyor Belt
The ASGCO® Dry Wipe™ Belt Cleaner is designed to be the final cleaner in a cleaning system on the conveyor belt. When there is still water remaining on the belt after the primary and secondary cleaners have done their job, this can cause a mess along the belt line. The squeegee effect of the Dry Wipe Cleaning system can wipe the belt dry.
Features & Benefits
- Removes Excess Water – to ensure a dry carry side of the belt down the belt line.
- Tensioned – by either our standard Bolt-up, Duo-Spring or Air-Shoc tensioner for constant blade pressure, reducing blade re-tensioning maintenance and ensure high cleaning efficiency throughout the life of the blade. Duo-Spring (patent pending) is a heavy duty, steel spring tensioner that can be either positioned as a “push-up” or “pull-up” configuration depending on your installation mounting requirements.
- Quick-Change Blade – stainless steel pin blade change-out system is one-minute, no-tool operation.
- Excellent Performance – of our patented Dry Wipe Blade design maintains an effective cleaning edge throughout the life of the blade.
- Works well – with both mechanical and vulcanized splices.
Maximum Belt Speed – 1000 fpm (5.0 m/sec)
Applications – Underground Mining, Coal Preparation Plants
Dry Wipe w/Duo-String Part Numbers
Dry Wipe Replacement Blade Part Numbers