Effectively Keep Bulk Material Becoming Trapped Within The Conveyor
The patented Hinged V-Plow is designed to effectively keep bulk material becoming trapped within the conveyor – between the tail pulley and the belt. The unique patented design of the “Hinge” part of the V-plow allows you to change the amount of angle the plow can have from 30, 45, or 60-degree angle.
Features & Benefits
- Hinged V-Plow – installs flat and then the wings are spread out to the optimum angle to remove material traveling on the return side of the conveyor belt.
- Protects the conveyor belt from puncture damage and its three-point suspension keeps the plow parallel to the belt.
- Easy Maintenance – simple and easy to install and maintain.
- Keeps bulk material from being trapped between take-up pulley and belt.
- Reduces build-up which helps improves conveyor belt alignment.
- Mine-Duty – plows are also available.
Maximum Belt Speed – 1000 fpm (5.0 m/sec)
Applications – Coal Fired Power Plants, Hard Rock Mining, Underground Mining, Coal Preparation Plants, Steel Mills, Iron Ore, Aggregate, Metals (copper/gold) Mining, Mineral (Phosphate, Potash, Salt) Mining, Bulk Shipping Shipping Terminals
ASGCO Premium Hinged V-Plow Belt Cleaner. Heavy duty 1″ rubber contacts the belt and it’s reversible for double the wear.
Hinged V-Plow belt cleaner, inside view, plow adjusts to various discharge angles.