Works On The Return Side Of the Conveyor Belt
The ASGCO Wash Box is installed as a secondary conveyor belt cleaner and is designed to work on the return side of the conveyor belt. Each steel enclosed box is equipped with a combination of pressure rollers, spray bars and Razor-Back belt cleaners. It can also be customized to meet a conveyor systems’ needs. The nozzles apply a spray of water which softens the bulk material carry-back and lubricates to maintain effective cleaning pressure. The ASGCO Wash Box provides the highest degree in belt cleaning technology.
Features & Benefits
- Fully Enclosed – the Wash Box system provides excellent belt cleaning while containing the wash waste fluid.
- Removable Inspection and Service Door on each side, with wash down hose included.
- Dual Sets of Razor-Back Secondary Belt Cleaners and dry wipe.
- Two Spray Bars, Nozzles and Valves – softens the bulk material carry-back and provides gentle cleaning.
- Equal Pressure – Snub Idler provides equal pressure on both Razor-Back cleaners.
- 6” NPT Drain Pipe
Maximum Belt Speed – 1000 (5.0 m/sec)
Applications – Coal Fired Power Plants, Bulk Shipping Terminals, Coal Preparation Plants, Underground Mining, Hard Rock Mining, Steel Mills, Iron Ore, Mineral (Phosphate, Potash, Salt) Mining
Wash Box Sample Images
om/asgco/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/toro-logo-new.gif” alt=”TORO Logo” width=”200″ height=”191″ class=”alignnone size-full wp-image-640″ />