The ASGCO® Belt Beater Increases Belt Life
The ASGCO® Belt Beater has been designed to work on the return or “clean” side of flexible sidewall or conventional troughed belts.
Features & Benefits:
- Heavy duty wall rollers rotate around a main shaft at approximately 600 RPM.
- Mounted behind the head pulley, rollers impact the belt causing the material to loosen and fall from the belt.
- Works on the back of the belt where the cover is thin.
- Increases belt life due to roller contact and not bars that can “scrub” the belt and cause the cover to wear.
- Designed to handle belt widths over 42″ without incurring excessive loading on the beater roll’s bearings.
- Universal Mount Drive Package now available including motor and v-belt drive, is now available