ASGCO® has been splicing conveyor belts since 1971. ASGCO® is a certified belt splicing company and continues to invest in the latest technology of vulcanizing presses and equipment to continually improve our conveyor belt splicing techniques. Our service technicians attend a certified conveyor belt splicing school certification class were they are trained in the latest splice procedures and material usage for conveyor belting. Training includes plied and straight-warp belting, steel cord and lightweight belting.
- Experienced MSHA certified field and service technicians are available 24/7/365 days a year to help keep your conveyor systems running like new.
- On-Site and On-Time Fabrication and Completion are essential in any installation to shorten the schedule and minimize costly downtime.
- The significance of ensuring safety in the workplace has always been a priority of ASGCO® and their patented line of Conveyor Safety equipment delivers safety, versatility as well as rock solid construction.
- Field crew members undergo rigorous in-house and factory splice training resulting in an ideal splice for all belt constructions. We work safely – all crews are certified to MSHA parts 46 and 48B, OSHA 10 and 30 where appropriate.
Conveyor Belt Splicing
(fabric and steel cord)
Our Finger Splicing is the Toughest Splice…PERIOD!
ASGCO®’s service teams are trained and known as some of the best conveyor belt splice technicians in the industry.
Consistently on the cutting edge of Splicing Technology, ASGCO® has taken its Finger Splicing Technique one step further by developing a procedure that makes Finger Splicing straight-warp belts less time consuming, less expensive and easier to perform.
2 Year Performance Warranty on all ASGCO® Finger Splices.
Conveyor Belt Splicing and Vulcanizing Services
- Rubber (plied or single warp construction)
- Vulcanization (fabric and steel cord)
- Hot and Cold Vulcanizing or
- Complete Conveyor Belt Change Out
- On-Site Conveyor Repair
- Steel cable
- Coal and Mineral Mining
- Cement and Aggregate
Belt Stringing Services
- Up to 84″ and 40,000 lb wind up capacity
Vul-Con™ Sectional Vulcanizing Press
ASGCO®’s VUL-CON™ Vulcanizing Presses are light weight, durable and versatile with complete availability of coverage for all splice lengths, fabric ply or steel cord. Our presses are easy to set-up and operate and easy to maintain. VUL-CON™ Vulcanizing Presses are made of high grade aluminum platens and beams to provide maximum tensile and bending strength with minimum weight. All VUL-CON™ Vulcanizing Presses provide uniform temperature and pressure required to vulcanize a wide array of conveyor belts. For More Information
We manufacture to all sizes and have a stock of the
more traditional sizes used in the industry. ASGCO®
has been splicing and vulcanizing conveyor belts
since 1971. Over 45 years of experience ASGCO®
continues to invest in the latest technological
equipment development to continually improve our
conveyor belt splicing techniques.
- Cross beam pressure system
- Robust heating platens with water cooling
- Pressure bolts for high level of safety
- Rubber pressure bag for even distribution
- Lightweight portable design
- Fast heat up and cooling down
- Durable for use in harshest of environments
- Traction bolts for a high level of safety
- Uniform belt/temperature pressure
- Presses can be joined for longer splice length
- 2 Year Guarantee
ASGCO® believes in taking care of the customer with both quality products and exceptional service.
Having major problems with carry-back and housekeeping issues gaps in the belt due to bad splicing stitches and build-up causing a real safety issue as well as increased labor costs for housekeeping. ASGCO® will set up a training session at your facility with one of our project supervisors or field trainers, going on site to demonstrate and to train plant workers on how to do a bias splice installation with mechanical fasteners. Resolving much of the housekeeping and safety issues and allowing your facility to run much more efficiently.
ASGCO® is a certified belt splicing company where all of our service technicians are trained in the latest splice procedures and material usage for conveyor belting.