ASGCO® is a certified belt splicing company and continues to invest in the latest technology of vulcanizing presses and equipment to continually improve our conveyor belt splicing techniques.
Our service technicians attend a certified conveyor belt splicing school certification class were they are trained in the latest splice procedures and material usage for conveyor belting. Training includes plied and straight-warp belting, steel cord and lightweight belting.
- Experienced MSHA certified field and service technicians – are available 24/7/365 days a year to help keep your conveyor systems running like new.
- On-Site and On-Time Fabrication and Completion – are essential in any installation to shorten the schedule and minimize costly downtime.
- The significance of ensuring safety in the workplace has always been a priority – of ASGCO® and their patented line of Conveyor Safety equipment delivers safety, versatility as well as rock solid construction.
- Field crew members undergo rigorous in-house and factory splice training – resulting in an ideal splice for all belt constructions. We work safely – all crews are certified to MSHA parts 46 and 48B, OSHA 10 and 30 where appropriate.
- Industries Served: Power, Cement, Aggregates, Coal and Mineral Mining
Conveyor Belt Splicing
(fabric and steel cord)
Our Finger Splicing is the Toughest
ASGCO®’s service teams are trained and known as some of the best conveyor belt splice technicians in the industry.
Consistently on the cutting edge of Splicing Technology, ASGCO® has taken its Finger Splicing Technique one step further by developing a procedure that makes Finger Splicing straight-warp belts less time consuming, less expensive and easier to perform.
Mechanical Fasteners – permanent splice and for repair of holes and rips.
2 Year Performance Warranty on all ASGCO® Finger Splices.
Hot and Cold Vulcanizing
(fabric and steel cord belts / mechanical fasteners)
• Hot Vulcanizing Services – up to 84”. All fabric, steel cable and Kevlar up to 3,000 PIW
• Cold Vulcanizing – up to 120”- All fabric
We manufacture to all sizes and have a stock of the more traditional sizes used in the industry. ASGCO® has been splicing and vulcanizing conveyor belts since 1971. Over 45 years of experience ASGCO® continues to invest in the latest technological equipment development to continually improve our conveyor belt splicing techniques.
Additional Key Services:
Belt Stringing Services:
- Up to 84″ and 40,000 lb wind up capacity
Complete Conveyor Belt Change Out
- Rubber (plied or single warp construction)
- Steel cable
- Coupling alignment, motor change out, controlled start device.
Component Change Out
- Idlers, bearings, drives, counter weights, take-ups; repair old or retrofit with new.
ASGCO® believes in taking care of the customer with both quality products and exceptional service.
Having major problems with carry-back and housekeeping issues, gaps in the belt due to bad splicing stitches and build-up, causing a real safety issue as well as increased labor costs for housekeeping. ASGCO® will set up a training session at your facility with one of our project supervisors or field trainers, going on site to demonstrate and to train plant workers on how to do a bias splice installation with mechanical fasteners. Resolving much of the housekeeping and safety issues and allowing your facility to run much more efficiently.
ASGCO® is a certified belt splicing company where all of our service technicians are trained in the latest splice procedures and material usage for conveyor belting.