ASGCO® has been splicing conveyor belts since 1971. ASGCO® is a certified belt splicing company and continues to invest in the latest technology of vulcanizing presses and equipment to continually improve our conveyor belt splicing techniques. Our service technicians attend a certified conveyor belt splicing school certification class were they are trained in the latest splice procedures and material usage for conveyor belting. Training includes plied and straight-warp belting, steel cord and lightweight belting.
- Experienced MSHA certified field and service technicians are available 24/7/365 days a year to help keep your conveyor systems running like new.
- On-Site and On-Time Fabrication and Completion are essential in any installation to shorten the schedule and minimize costly downtime.
- The significance of ensuring safety in the workplace has always been a priority of ASGCO® and their patented line of Conveyor Safety equipment delivers safety, versatility as well as rock solid construction.
- Field crew members undergo rigorous in-house and factory splice training resulting in an ideal splice for all belt constructions. We work safely – all crews are certified to MSHA parts 46 and 48B, OSHA 10 and 30 where appropriate.
- Conveyor Belt Splicing and Vulcanization (fabric and steel cord)
- Hot and Cold Vulcanizing or
- Complete Conveyor Belt Change Out
- On-Site Conveyor Repair
Conveyor Belt Splicing and Vulcanizing Services
- Rubber (plied or single warp construction)
- Steel cable
- Coal and Mineral Mining
- Cement and Aggregate
Belt Stringing Services
- Up to 84″ and 40,000 lb wind up capacity
Vul-Con™ Sectional Vulcanizing Press
ASGCO®’s VUL-CON™ Vulcanizing Presses are light weight, durable and versatile with complete availability of coverage for all splice lengths, fabric ply or steel cord. Our presses are easy to set-up and operate and easy to maintain. VUL-CON™ Vulcanizing Presses are made of high grade aluminum platens and beams to provide maximum tensile and bending strength with minimum weight. All VUL-CON™ Vulcanizing Presses provide uniform temperature and pressure required to vulcanize a wide array of conveyor belts. For More Information
We manufacture to all sizes and have a stock of the
more traditional sizes used in the industry. ASGCO®
has been splicing and vulcanizing conveyor belts
since 1971. Over 45 years of experience ASGCO®
continues to invest in the latest technological
equipment development to continually improve our
conveyor belt splicing techniques.
- Cross beam pressure system
- Robust heating platens with water cooling
- Pressure bolts for high level of safety
- Rubber pressure bag for even distribution
- Lightweight portable design
- Fast heat up and cooling down
- Durable for use in harshest of environments
- Traction bolts for a high level of safety
- Uniform belt/temperature pressure
- Presses can be joined for longer splice length
- 2 Year Guarantee
ASGCO® believes in taking care of the customer with both quality products and exceptional service.
Having major problems with carry-back and housekeeping issues gaps in the belt due to bad splicing stitches and build-up causing a real safety issue as well as increased labor costs for housekeeping. ASGCO® will set up a training session at your facility with one of our project supervisors or field trainers, going on site to demonstrate and to train plant workers on how to do a bias splice installation with mechanical fasteners. Resolving much of the housekeeping and safety issues and allowing your facility to run much more efficiently.
ASGCO® is a certified belt splicing company where all of our service technicians are trained in the latest splice procedures and material usage for conveyor belting.