ASGCO’s Laser Alignment Services improves the overall conveyor performance using state-of-the art laser equipment and digital processors. ASGCO technicians can accurately analyze the alignment of all the conveyor components and structure of the conveyor for better efficiency.
- Improves Conveyor Efficiency – by extending belt life and components, improving dust control, and reduced power consumption.
- Provides Accurate Analysis – of all conveyor pulleys, drives, take-ups, components and structure.
- Precise Corrections – are identified on a detailed conveyor status report via a computer printout on site after the analysis.
- Total Satisfaction Guaranteed (TSG) – of our laser alignment and conveyor services is guaranteed each and every time.
Additional Conveyor Laser Alignment Advantages
ASGCO is offering a complete conveyor laser alignment service for industrial customers in your areas. Available exclusively through ASGCO Distributors, this technology is highly accurate (.003″ at 500 ft).
Often, customers will seek a laster survey to solve a conveyor belt tracking problem but later realize the other benefits of having a properly aligned system. Some of these benefits include:
Locate the centerline, then off-set from the conveyor to one or both sides and establish a masters plane. Monuments are then placed so that the centerline can be reestablished anytime in the future.
Establish slave planes. The slave planes are vertical and perpendicular to the master plane.
Establish level planes. The level planes are horizontal and perpendicular to the master and slave planes.
Measurements from the various planes allow us to determine alignment of stringers, pulleys and idlers, to insure optimized system performance.
Laser Alignment identifies the areas of the conveyor that are responsible for:
- Belt mis-tracking
- Abnormal or premature pulley lagging wear
- Premature bearing failure
- Pulley end disc failure
- Off-center loading issues
- Material spillage
- Idler, frame, chute damage
- Excessive motor current draw