Company position informationBack
Fabrication Production Associate
Location: Nazareth, PA
ASGCO® engineers, manufactures and sells a wide array of conveyor and screening components,
all specifically designed and engineered for the mining, aggregate, cement, recycling, bulk shipping
terminals, food processing and other bulk material handling industries. We focus on providing
exceptional products and service to our customers with the best solutions to their conveyor and
screening material handling applications.
ASGCO has an opening for an entry level Fabrication Production Associate in our Nazareth, PA location.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and communicate technical problems
- Perform tasks and tests with minimal instruction and documentation
- Assist co-workers as needed to meet daily priorities, coverage and projects
- Ability to learn new processes and procedures quickly
- Safely operate shop equipment and tools
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Promote a safe and positive work environment
- Work well in a team environment
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve overall objectives of the position
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Light industrial manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
We offer a competitive hourly salary, bonus and benefit plan to eligible employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability and 401(k) and Profit Sharing.
Please send your resume and cover letter for consideration to Mary Gooley at email@example.com.
301 Gordon St.
Allentown, PA 18102