Company position informationBack
Inside Sales – Service
Location: Allentown, PA
ASGCO® Manufacturing, Inc., a world-class manufacturer and supplier of conveyor components,
design, engineering and service provider for bulk material handling industries, has a great opportunity
for someone with great attitude, leadership abilities and willingness to learn and teach.
- Manage accounts by quoting products to customers,
- Process the billing of all work completed by service department
- Assist the Service team with scheduling
- Assist in Shop in reference to work orders, plant fab, etc.
- Support for inside sales and customer service representative with product and technical support,
also provide product recommendations.
- Track quotes and shipments to ensure they will be delivered in a timely manner.
- Completing reports required for accounts,
- Occasional travel to review service projects to be quoted.
- Act as an intermediate between Outside Sales, Engineering and Manufactured Products to ensure
satisfaction of customers as well as manage vendor relationships.
- Ensure you are adhering to all ASGCO policies and procedures as well as follow safety procedures.
- Additional projects and or job requirements as specified by management due to business necessity.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to deal with customers at all levels.
- Strong attention to detail and good interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of AS400, Microsoft Office and Outlook,
- Ability to multi task in a fast-paced dynamic environment
Please submit your resume and cover letter to:
301 Gordon St.
Allentown, PA 18102