Company position informationBack
Material Handler / Forklift Operator
Location: Lehigh Valley, PA
ASGCO® engineers, manufactures, distributes a wide array of conveyor and screening components,
all specifically designed for the above ground and underground mining, aggregate, cement, recycling,
bulk shipping terminals, pulp and paper, recycling, food processing and other bulk material
handling industries. We focus on providing exceptional products and service to our customers with
the best solutions to their conveyor and screening material handling applications.
ASGCO® has a Material Handler/Forklift Operator position open for someone with a great positive attitude and excels at working in a fast paced environment that helps drive business. ASGCO® offers an hourly salary, excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k) plan, vacation and paid holidays.
- Able to operate a forklift in a safe manner to load & unload all trucks.
- Properly package products to prepare for outbound shipping. Adequately band & stretch wrap all products to pallets.
- Hand & power tool use will be required.
- Pack crates when needed.
- Verify each item on the order is account for & orders shipping are complete.
- Ensure all outbound orders are properly package. Photos of each order are required & will be stored on company hard drive.
- Assist Manufactured products department when needed.
- Assist Logistics Coordinator & Logistics Manager when needed.
- Excellent attitude and attendance
ASGCO® offers an hourly salary with lots of overtime potential, training programs for advancement and a progressive benefits package, including 401-K and profit sharing, health care, as well as, an opportunity for professional growth. Please submit your resume to email@example.com