Company position informationBack
OEM Account Manager
ASGCO® is a world-class manufacturer and distributor of conveyor and screening / equipment and components,
design, engineering and turnkey service provider for bulk material handling industries; mining, aggregate,
cement, pulp and paper, energy, recycling, bulk shipping and food processing.
We are currently seeking an “OEM Account Manager” to join our growing team here at ASGCO®.
- Respond to OEM customer inquiries, provide quotes and expedite customer orders.
- Assist outside salesman with quotes, orders and other customer needs.
- Track quotes, orders and shipments to ensure they will be delivered correctly and on-time.
- Proactively generate sales and promote company products and services.
- Expedite back orders and assist with customer returns.
- Interact with customers and suppliers to obtain and fill orders correctly.
- Troubleshoot customer concerns.
- Energetic and good customer service and communication skills
- Reliable, organized, detailed and focused
- Industry and sales experience
- Computer skills including spreadsheet applications and Microsoft Office Suite
- Business or Marketing degree preferred.
ASGCO® offers a competitive salary with a monthly commission plan, training programs for advancement and a progressive benefits package, including 401-K and profit sharing, health care, as well as, an opportunity for professional growth.
Please send a resume and cover letter to Mary Gooley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
301 Gordon St.
Allentown, PA 18102