Company position informationBack
OEM / AE Account Manager
Location: Allentown, PA
ASGCO® “Complete Conveyor Solutions” headquartered in Allentown, PA, is leading manufacturer and
service provider of proprietary bulk conveyor components that enhance bulk material handling performance.
We use proven products and technology to provide our customers with solutions to their conveyor material
handling problems that optimize performance and increase production.
- Review all project RFQ’s and determine the best ASGCO® products to get the job and perform well when put in service.
- Prepare detailed proposals with appropriate support data to fulfill all RFQ requirements.
- Follow up either directly and thru national sales force with all major quotations to ensure high closure rate.
- Contact OEM’s and AE firms with intent to find out future project opportunity’s to bid and capture.
- Interface with critical departments at ASGCO® to ensure high success and profitability rate with orders already in house.
- Prepare OEM presentations to present to Equipment Manufacturers and A&E firms.
- Set up key appointments with OEM & A&E firms. 10% travel required in first year.
- Coordinate with OEM customer service representative on all phases of sales within ASGCO®.
- Coordinate with key departments at ASGCO® to improve transitions from quoting to order to delivery phases of sales
- Assist outside national sales team with customer needs and requirements.
- Review and track all existing orders making sure of timely delivery of product ship dates.
- Expedite back orders and assist customer service on any customer related concerns or problems.
- Proactively generate sales and promote company products and services.
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Honest, energetic with good communication skills
- Reliable, organized, detailed, focused
- Any industrial or bulk material handling application
- Computer skills including spreadsheet applications and Microsoft Office Suite
Business / Marketing / Engineering degree preferred
ASGCO® offers a competitive salary with quarterly commission plan, training programs for advancement and
a progressive benefits package, including 401-K and profit sharing, health care, as well as, an opportunity for
This is an opportunity to become part of a very progressive company with tremendous opportunity for growth.
If you are interested in employment that will provide you with an exciting work environment and the chance
to work with great people, please email resume and cover letter to: Mary Gooley at MGooley@asgco.com
301 Gordon St.
Allentown, PA 18102