Company position informationBack
Press Brake Operator
Location: Nazareth, PA
The job of Press Brake Operator is done for the purpose/s of meeting demands and completing work orders
in a timely manner by producing parts by setting up and operating a press brake machine of required items;
and ensuring safety and resolving immediate safety concerns.
- Load proper tooling into press brake by entering instructions, setting tool registers, calculating requirements including basic math, geometry and trigonometry.
- Verifies settings by measuring position
- Maintains specifications by observing machine operations, taking measurements, detecting malfunctions, troubleshooting processes; and adjusting and reprogramming controls, sharpening and replacing worn tools, adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes
- Must be familiar and able to setup and operate other sheet metal forming equipment as job requirements demand
- Work well with limited supervision
- Ensuring you adhere to all ASGCO policies and procedures
- Following and accountable for Safety policy and procedures
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring an efficient and effective work environment.
- When necessary provide training on all aspects of the press brake.
- 2 to 5 years’ experience as a Press Brake Operator
- Must be able to read blue print
- Have knowledge and skills to perform job using band saws, grinders, break, shear, drill press, chop saw, part painting
- Have knowledge in basic math or geometry and trigonometry
- Read a variety of manuals, and following prescribed formats with the ability to inform to others and solve practical problems.
- Be able to maintain accurate records
- Strong attention to detail and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi task in fast-paced dynamic environment
- Have the ability to lift 50lbs to 100lbs., bending, kneeling, reaching and standing for long periods of time, significant fine finger dexterity.
- MUST be a team player with a good attitude
- Frequently exposed to regulated noise, cold working conditions also exposed to smells that are within the guideline.
- May be required to work to overtime on as needed bases.
ASGCO® offers an hourly salary with lots of overtime potential, training programs for advancement and a progressive benefits package, including 401-K and profit sharing, health care, as well as, an opportunity for professional growth.
If you are interested in employment that will provide you with an exciting work environment and the chance to work with great people, please submit your resume. Please email resume and cover letter to Mary Gooley at firstname.lastname@example.org
301 Gordon St.
Allentown, PA 18102