Company position informationBack
Sales Territory Manager
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
ASGCO® salespeople provide the highest levels of technical support and customer relationships in the industry.
Our Territory Managers (Outside sales) professionally represent the company with the knowledge and skills to
provide our customers’ with solutions. ASGCO® offers a competitive salary and commission plan, an excellent
benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k) plan, vacation and paid holidays.
ASGCO® engineers, manufactures, distributes a wide array of conveyor and screening components, all specifically designed and engineered for the mining, aggregate, cement, recycling, bulk shipping terminals, food processing and other bulk material handling industries. We focus on providing exceptional products and service to our customers with the best solutions to their conveyor and screening material handling applications. ASGCO® has a great sales opportunity available for an experienced sales person / sales engineer with a great attitude, leadership abilities and a willingness to learn.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience in the mechanics of conveyors in a wide range of industrial markets such as; aggregate, cement, bulk shipping terminals, recycling, hard rock mining, asphalt and or coal-fired power.
- Managing and increasing sales and market share with customers in our Cincinnati Territory (Cincinnati, Columbus and Dayton Ohio and Kentucky).
- Maintain and build relationships with customers by solving problems and creating value for our customers.
- Educate and train all our distributors / customers on the features and benefits of ASGCO® products and services.
- Ensure technical service requirements for the customers are met.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and leadership abilities.
- Generate new business with new or existing customers.
- Create materials for and conduct sales presentations to customers.
- Assist with on-site troubleshooting of customers concerns.
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Reliable, organized, detailed and focused
- Industry conveyor manufacturing Sales a MUST
- Computer skills including spreadsheet applications and Microsoft Office Suite
If you are looking to join a great organization with growth opportunities, excellent compensation and benefits package then please forward your resume and cover letter to: Mary Gooley at MGooley@asgco.com
301 Gordon St.
Allentown, PA 18102
PLEASE INDICATE YOUR EXPERTISE IN THE INDUSTRY CONVEYOR MANUFACTURING SALES AND WHY YOU FEEL YOU WOULD BE THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE.