Company position informationBack
Territory Manager – Southwest
Location: Phoenix, AZ
ASGCO® engineers, manufactures, distributes a wide array of conveyor and screening components,
all specifically designed and engineered for the mining, aggregate, cement, recycling, bulk shipping
terminals, food processing and other bulk material handling industries. We focus on providing exceptional
productsand service to our customers with the best solutions to their conveyor and screening material handling
ASGCO® has a Territory Manager (sales) position open for our Southwest Region (Arizona, California and New Mexico). We are looking for someone with a great positive attitude and that enjoys spending time in the field helping to solve customers and drive growth for the company. ASGCO® salespeople provide the highest levels of technical support and customer relationships in the industry. Our Territory Managers (Outside sales) professionally represent the company with the knowledge and skills to provide our customers’ with solutions. ASGCO® offers a competitive salary and commission plan, an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k) plan, vacation and paid holidays.
- Managing and increasing sales and market share with customers in our Southwest Territory (Arizona, California and New Mexico).
- Maintain and build relationships with customers by solving problems and creating value for our customers.
- Educate and train all our distributors / customers / original equipment manufacturers (OEM’s) on the features and benefits of ASGCO products and services.
- Ensure technical service requirements for the customers are met.
- Perform conveyor inspections and provide reports to our distributors and end-users
- Ensure technical service requirements for the customers are met and help provide assistance during product installations.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and leadership abilities.
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Reliable, organized, detailed and focused
- Computer skills including spreadsheet applications and Microsoft Office Suite
If you are looking to join a great organization with growth opportunities, excellent compensation and benefits package then please forward your resume and cover letter to: Mary Gooley at MGooley@asgco.com
301 Gordon St.
Allentown, PA 18102