Company position informationBack
Sales Territory Manager
ASGCO Territory Managers provide the highest levels of technical support and customer
relationships in the industry. Our Territory Managers (Outside sales) professionally represent
the company with the knowledge and skills to provide our customers’ with solutions.
ASGCO offers a competitive salary and commission plan, an excellent benefits package which includes options
for healthcare coverage, 401(k) plan, vacation and paid holidays. ASGCO engineers, manufactures, distributes
a wide array of conveyor and screening components, all specifically designed and engineered for the mining,
aggregate, recycling, food processing and other bulk material handling industries. We focus on providing
exceptional products and service to our customers with the best solutions to their conveyor and screening
material handling applications. ASGCO has a great sales opportunity available for an experienced sales person / sales
engineer with a great attitude, leadership abilities and a willingness to learn.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience in the mechanics of conveyors in a wide range of industrial
markets such as; aggregate, cement, pulp and paper mills, bulk shipping terminals, recycling, hard rock mining,
asphalt and coal-fired and biomass power facilities.
- Managing and increasing sales and market share with customers in our Texas and Oklahoma Territory
- Maintain and build relationships with customers by solving problems and creating value for our customers.
- Educate and provide training all our distributors / customers on the features and benefits of ASGCO
products and services.
- Ensure technical service requirements for the customers are met.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and leadership abilities.
- Generate new business with new or existing customers.
- Create materials for and conduct sales presentations to customers.
- Assist with on-site troubleshooting of customers concerns.
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Reliable, organized, detailed and focused
- Industry and sales experience
- Computer skills including spreadsheet applications and Microsoft Office Suite
- 3-7 years outside sales experience preferred