Company position informationBack
Location: Southwest Territory (Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas and Louisiana)
Want a rewarding job? One that is not boring? Come work for ASGCO.
ASGCO Territory Managers provide the highest levels of technical support and
customer relationships in the industry. Our Territory Managers (Outside sales)
professionally represent the company with the knowledge and skills to provide
our customers’ with solutions. ASGCO offers a competitive salary and
commission plan, an excellent benefits package which includes options for
healthcare coverage, 401(k) plan, vacation and paid holidays.
ASGCO engineers, manufactures, distributes a wide array of conveyor and
screening components, all specifically designed and engineered for the mining,
aggregate, recycling, food processing and other bulk material handling
industries. We focus on providing exceptional products and service to our
customers with the best solutions to their conveyor and screening material
handling applications. ASGCO has a great sales opportunity available for
an experienced sales person / sales engineer with a great attitude, leadership
abilities and a willingness to learn.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience in the mechanics of
conveyors in a wide range of industrial markets such as; aggregate, cement,
pulp and paper mills, bulk shipping terminals, recycling, hard rock mining,
asphalt and coal-fired and biomass power facilities.
- Managing and increasing sales and market share with customers in our
South Territory (Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas and Louisiana).
- Maintain and build relationships with customers by solving problems
and creating value for our customers.
- Educate and provide training all our distributors / customers on the
features and benefits of ASGCO products and services.
- Ensure technical service requirements for the customers are met.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and leadership abilities.
- Generate new business with new or existing customers.
- Create materials for and conduct sales presentations to customers.
- Assist with on-site troubleshooting of customers concerns.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Reliable, organized, detailed and focused
- Industry and sales experience preferred
- Computer skills including spreadsheet applications and
Microsoft Office Suite
- 3-7 years outside sales experience preferred
SAFETY – QUALITY – PRODUCTIVITY
If this sounds like you and you have read this far, take the next step and apply NOW.
This is an opportunity to become part of a very progressive company with tremendous opportunity for growth. If you
are interested in employment that will provide you with an exciting work environment and the chance to work with
great people, please email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com