Company position informationBack
Location: Allentown, PA
The Urethane Technician is responsible for urethane open molding operations and assemblies.
Must have experience on Light industrial job-sites, including: package handling and experience
in other light industrial manufacturing plants.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Use of hand and power tools
- Identify and communicate technical problems
- Perform tasks and tests with minimal instruction and documentation
- Assist co-workers as needed to meet daily priorities, coverage and projects
- Ability to learn new processes and procedures quickly
- Safely operate a forklift and other shop equipment
- Run the Trico Poly Systems: Polyurethane Processing Equipment
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Promote a safe and positive work environment
- Work well in a team environment
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance
with established company policies to achieve overall objectives of the position
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Light industrial manufacturing or production: 2 years (Preferred)
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of ASGCO Manufacturing, Inc.
If you are looking to join a great organization with growth opportunities, excellent compensation and benefits package then please forward your resume and cover letter to: Mary Gooley at MGooley@asgco.com
301 Gordon St.
Allentown, PA 18102