ASGCO® Urethane Canoe Liners are engineered to absorb impact and abrasion in all types of material transfer operations.
ASGCO® Urethane Canoe Liners are made from our exclusive urethane
compound with a durometer of 80/85, along with steel backing plate for extra
added support. These type of liners are very effective, especially where material
is being bulk loaded to help control leakage in and around load zone areas.
ASGCO® Urethane Canoe Liners are a key solution in decreasing downtime
and increasing production due to spillage, while maintaining a safe
Feature & Benefits
- Standard sizes available in 1”, 2”and 3” thickness
- 9” wide and 48” long
- Available in beveled edge or square edge
- Slotted holes on 12” centers for ease
of adjustment in the tightest applications
- Liners can be adjusted easily up or down
to achieve the best fit
- Custom sizes available on request.