Help Eliminate Spillage With Clamp-Mount®
Our Clamp-Mount® skirting clamps help eliminate spillage and dust in the conveyor transfer point. The Clamp-Mount® installs easily and allows for one person to replace or reposition skirt rubber.
- Increase Conveyor Performance – by helping to eliminate spillage and dust in the loading zone.
- Reduce Conveyor Downtime – by the simple clamp adjustment and release to allow repositioning or changing out skirting in minutes verses hours, without tools.
- Rugged Construction – of our 9” (225mm) high by 24” (600mm) long clamp provide effective locking ability for any type of skirting material.
- Alternative Clamps – include a stainless steel, a mine-duty, a low-profile 6” (150mm), and an economical single clamp.
- Also available in Stainless Steel
The ASGCO® Clamp-Mount® system can accommodate 20°, 35°, and 45° idlers.
Clamp-Mount® with Multi-Seal™ and Angled X-Wear®