Efficient and Safe Protection for the Load Zone
ASGCO®’s Quarry Duty Impact Cradle Beds are designed to offer an efficient and safe means of protecting the conveyor belt and helping to eliminate spillage / dust in the load zone. While the specification and installation of the impact beds is simple, the robust design provides the rugged durability needed for quarries and today’s demanding applications.
Features and Benefits
Protects the Conveyor Belt – The robust design for aggregate
and quarry operations is able to take the impact of falling
materials while maintaining an effective seal of the skirtboards.
Efficient and Safe – Safe and easy installation and service of
the impact beds is a priority in any operation.
Affordable Options – Available is both Light Duty (up to 250 lb.-ft.)
and Standard Duty (between 250- 750 lb.-ft.) in either 4′ or 5′ long beds.
Product Specifications and Guidelines
- Maximum Belt Speed – 800 FPM (4M/sec)
- Max Temperature Rating – -40 F to 180 F (-40 C to 82 C)
- Impact Bar Material – UMHW Polyurethane, Rubber Cushion
and aluminum extrusion
- Available for Belt Widths – 24” to 48” (600 to 1200mm)
- Impact Energy – Max Lump Weight (lb) x Drop Height (ft.)
Up to 250 lb-ft for QDLD and 250 to 750 lb-ft. for QDSD
- Applications – Aggregate Quarries, Cement, Wood Processing,
Recycling and Mineral (Phosphate, Potash, Salt, Frac Sand) Mining
Impact Bed Dimensions
Standard Impact Replacement Parts
Impact Energy Calculation Chart
How to spec the correct impact bed for
your conveyor transfer point
- Lump Weight (w) ______
- Drop Height (h) x ______
- Total = lb-ft __________