Vibrating Screens deliver unmatched precision performance – dependable production
even under adverse operating conditions, or when handling the most abrasive
Rubber and urethane screens are used for the separation of Sand, Gravel, Granite, Quartzite, Limestone, Coal And much more…
ASGCO®’s perforated plates, also known as
punch plate, are an essential part of many
applications. Perforated plates are manufactured
from plate steel and contain holes varying in
size and shapes, depending on the application.
- High impact strength and long wear resistance
- Profile Shapes include but are not limited
to round, square, rectangular, hexagon/
diamond and slotted.
- Plates can be fabricated from mild steel to
AR 400 up to 3/4” thick and up to 5’ x 10’
Screens have molded tapered apertures, providing you the best technology available
on the market today. Round, square, slotted and custom-designed apertures, in a
wide variety of sizes, are used to solve screening problems such as blinding, pegging
and wear life.
Molded openings are typically tapered by 3 to 7 degrees (per side) to reduce
Offers long life in both wet and dry applications.
- Superior abrasion and wear resistance
- Excellent toughness and tear resistance
- Resilient and tapered openings helps
reduce plugging and blinding
- Light weight and easy change out
Urethane Screen Feed Box Liners and
Side Wear Liners
Our urethane wear products are cast from our exclusive ASGCO-thane™ polyurethane compound with a durometer of 80/85, along with steel backing plate for extra added support.
- Superior abrasion and wear resistant high-grade polyurethane compounds last longer and offer superior abrasion, cut, and tear resistance when compared to rubber.
- Higher load-bearing capacity for better compression set, and superior tolerance to greases, oils, oxygen, and ozone.
- Biodegradable urethane can be easily formulated to outlast rubber and stand up to sunlight and harsh outdoor environments.
- Multiple steel options; full boxed or steel backed. Stud or plug weld.
Accessories for the Aggregate, Mining & Industrial Markets
Our comprehensive line of accessories are priced right to help
customers maintain their budget and keep operations
The right tension rail will ensure proper tensioning
and installation of your screens which will prolong
your screen’s media efficiency and life. An
adequate tension tail matches the exact length
of your screen and ensembles perfectly with
your screen’s hook.
Urethane Bucker Backer Bar Channel
Also referred to as buffer strip, bucker-up strip,
buffer channel and crown bar channel. Lasts 5
times longer than conventional rubber.
Spray Bar Shield
The ASGCO® Spray Bar Shield easily attaches to
your current spray bar to deflect spray and divert it.
Designed for screening and crushing applications.
ASGCO® Spray Bar Shields are molded with 70A
durometer high performance urethane. Fastening