Easy to set-up and operate.
ASGCO® VUL-CON™ EZ Series Frame Press is a solid aluminum 2 piece frame style vulcanizing press that allows for quick and easy operation of vulcanizing conveyor belts.
Feature and Benefits
- Pressure Bag has a uniform pressure system across splice surface
- Custom “Extruded Plank” cooling system within platens
- Innovative “Silicone Element” fast heating system
- Upper and Lower aluminum frames
- Platens built to order in either a rhombic or rectangular design.
- Platen maximum temperature 325°F (163°C)
Platen: Utilizes innovative flexible platen constructed from extruded plank,
silicone heating element and durable composite insulation. Each platen
contours to the belt’s irregularities, ensuring uniform results. Maximum
temperature 325°F (163°C).
Frame: Two light and rugged aluminum frames comprise upper and lower
portions of press. Ends equipped with carrying handles on smaller models.
The sides also equipped with handles on larger models.
Pressure/Cooling: Pressure bag ensures uniform pressure across
splice surface. Quick cooling by channeling water through extruded platen.
Available: EZ Series 100: Max operating pressure 100psi (7kg/cm2) /
Max temperature 325° (163°C)