Easy to set-up and operate.
This modular design can be set up quickly and efficiently. Our vulcanizers are designed to provide effective repairs to all kinds of belting including spot and puncture repair, belt edge repair and longitudinal tears.
Feature and Benefits
- Lightweight compact design for easy transport
- Includes flush valves and inset bolts/nuts connecting
the traverse bars
- All electrical systems are CE, CSA and UL approved
- Durable for use in harshest of environments
- Pressure bolts pass through the cross beam profile
for a high level of safety
- Exact temperature regulation via an electronic control box
- Even pressure distribution across the splice area.
- Vulcanizing temperature is uniform and accurate.
- Automatic features for setting the temperature and
- Standard sizes are available (custom size upon request)
Platen – Custom extruded plank, silicone heating
elements (up to 163°C/325°F), and durable composite
insulating packaging are used to construct a flexible
platen that contours to belt irregularities. Flush
connectors provide a smooth profile; recessed
power connections are sealed for moisture resistance.
Beam Restraining System – Superior H-style bars
made of extruded aluminum are engineered for any
belt width. Recessed high tensile steel nut/bolt
assemblies connect H-bars for a steadfast, reduced
profile. Each press includes the VUL-CON™
restraining system as a secondary H-bar lock for
increased operator safety.
CE, CSA and UL Approved
Electronic Control Box System with Electronic
Temperature Control System
The new VUL-CON™ Switchgear Box is the most advanced
control system in the world. Incorporating controls for
2 platens. Splice data can be stored and recalled through the
built-in data logger.
- CE, CSA and UL Approved– All electrical CE,
CSA and UL approved
- Exact temperature reading in each heating plate
via thermo-sensor PT 100
- Electrical, as per CE, CSA and UL standards
- Quick and simple programming of the electronic
- Differential monitoring, individual heating circuits
- Each control box can operate one set of platens
Available Replacement Components
1. Control Box With Data Logger
2. Platen Cords
3. Pressure Bag