ASGCO® is a certified belt splicing company and continues to invest in the latest technology of vulcanizing presses and equipment to continually improve our conveyor belt splicing techniques.
Our service technicians attend a certified conveyor belt splicing school certification class were they are trained in the latest splice procedures and material usage for conveyor belting. Training includes plied and straight-warp belting, steel cord and lightweight belting.
- Experienced MSHA certified field and service technicians – are available 24/7/365 days a year to help keep your conveyor systems running like new.
- On-Site and On-Time Fabrication and Completion – are essential in any installation to shorten the schedule and minimize costly downtime.
- The significance of ensuring safety in the workplace has always been a priority – of ASGCO® and their patented line of Conveyor Safety equipment delivers safety, versatility as well as rock solid construction.
- Field crew members undergo rigorous in-house and factory splice training – resulting in an ideal splice for all belt constructions. We work safely – all crews are certified to MSHA parts 46 and 48B, OSHA 10 and 30 where appropriate.
- Industries Served: Power, Cement, Aggregates, Coal and Mineral Mining
ASGCO®’s service teams are trained and known as some of the best conveyor belt splice technicians in the industry.
Consistently on the cutting edge of splicing technology,
ASGCO® has taken its finger splicing technique one step
further by developing a procedure that makes finger
splicing straight-warp belts less time consuming, less
expensive and easier to perform.
2 Year Performance Warranty on all
ASGCO® Finger-Flex™ Splices.
Tru endless belt splicing, eliminating the need for filler stripes.
ASGCO® is a certified belt splicing company that is invested in the latest technology of vulcanizing presses and equipment to continually improve our conveyor belt splicing techniques. Compare to the industry standard of splicing using “filler strips” of uncured rubber into the splice for it to be seamless, ASGCO® Seam-less Splice™ eliminates the potential exposure of carcass from “filler strips” and premature wearing or delamination.
A proper splice can make all the difference for the durability and the life span of the conveyor belt.
Hot and Cold Vulcanizing
(fabric and steel cord belts / mechanical fasteners)
• Hot Vulcanizing Services – up to 84”. All fabric, steel cable and Kevlar up to 3,000 PIW
• Cold Vulcanizing – up to 120”- All fabric
We manufacture to all sizes and have a stock of the more traditional sizes used in the industry. ASGCO® has been splicing and vulcanizing conveyor belts since 1971. Over 45 years of experience ASGCO® continues to invest in the latest technological equipment development to continually improve our conveyor belt splicing techniques.
Additional Key Services:
Belt Stringing Services:
- Up to 84″ and 40,000 lb wind up capacity
Complete Conveyor Belt Change Out
- Rubber (plied or single warp construction)
- Steel cable
- Coupling alignment, motor change out, controlled start device.
Component Change Out
- Idlers, bearings, drives, counter weights, take-ups; repair old or retrofit with new.
ASGCO® believes in taking care of the customer with both quality products and exceptional service.
Having major problems with carry-back and housekeeping issues, gaps in the belt due to bad splicing stitches and build-up, causing a real safety issue as well as increased labor costs for housekeeping. ASGCO® will set up a training session at your facility with one of our project supervisors or field trainers, going on site to demonstrate and to train plant workers on how to do a bias splice installation with mechanical fasteners. Resolving much of the housekeeping and safety issues and allowing your facility to run much more efficiently.
ASGCO® is a certified belt splicing company where all of our service technicians are trained in the latest splice procedures and material usage for conveyor belting.