ASGCO® Announces Our New External Skirtboard/Wear Liners!
ASGCO® – Complete Conveyor Solutions
For Immediate Release
October 1, 2012
ASGCO® Announces Our New External Skirtboard/Wear Liners
Allentown, PA.: ASGCO® “Complete Conveyor Solution’s” announces our External Skirtboard/ Wear Liners are an effective and economical upgrade that protects and improves the conveyor skirtboards and sealing system. These are mounted on the outside of skirtboard allowing for ease of inspection and replacement of liners when required.
Installed and accessible from the outside of the conveyor transfer point means never having to enter the internal (confined space) skirtboard to service internal liners again!
Features & Benefits
- Improves Sealing – Maintains the correct distance of the external skirtboard/wear liner from the conveyor belt to keep dust and fugitive material from escaping the load zone area.
- Safe and Simple Installation and Adjustment – The skirtboard/wear liner is mounted outside the existing skirtboard and an adjustable bolt-on system allows for ease of adjustment and safe removal without having to enter the internal area (confined space) of the load zone.
- Options Available – External skirtboard/wear liners can be manufactured from mild steel, AR 400 or 500 abrasion-resistant plates or stainless steel.
- Skirting Options – Clampmount™ or Clampmount MDX™ skirting clamps can also be installed on the external skirtboard/wear liners to aid in dust and material control.
- Internal Liner Options – Added protection is available in Armorite®, X-Wear™ Ceramic or X-Wear™ AR 400 (straight or angled) that can be welded to the inside of the external skirtboard/wear liner system.
ASGCO® “Complete Conveyor Solutions” founded in 1971 and headquartered in Allentown, PA is a leading manufacturer, distributor and service provider of proprietary conveyor and screening equipment and accessories that improve the safety and performance of bulk material handling systems.
ASGCO® is a diversified and innovative company with three major divisions that serve specific targets of the material handling industry. The growth of the company, over the years, is due to recognized improvements in the efficiency, safety and productivity of our customers operations. At ASGCO® we continue to strive to make the handling of bulk materials more efficient, safer, and more productive.
Visit our website at www.asgco.com. Contact us toll-free at (800) 344-4000.