Introducing ASGCO®’s Semi-Ceramic Pulley Lagging
ASGCO® – Complete Conveyor Solutions
For Immediate Release
May 10, 2017
ASGCO® Introducing ASGCO® ’s Semi-Ceramic Pulley Lagging
Allentown, PA.: ASGCO® “Complete Conveyor Solutions” has added a Semi- Ceramic™ Pulley Lagging to their pulley lagging product line, featuring 40% coverage. The addition of this Semi-Ceramic Lagging allows ASGCO® to offer a semi-ceramic product range to provide customers with a choice between full ceramic coverage with our Arrowhead® Ceramic Pulley Lagging for high tension drive pulley’s, as well as less than full ceramic coverage with ASGCO® ’s new Semi-Ceramic™ Lagging for smaller pulleys, nondrive pulley’s and bend pulley’s. ASGCO® ‘s Semi-Ceramic Pulley Lagging provides the solution when conventional rubber lagging fails to correct belt slippage and wears prematurely.
The ceramic tiles are embedded in rubber on all sides and separated by a horizontal groove for dispelling water and dirt. Our pre-chemical backing provides an exceptional bond for rubber-to-metal applications.
ASGCO®’s Semi-Ceramic™ Lagging is supplied in 15 inch (385MM) wide X 32.81 foot (10M) rolls for full versatility… use only what is needed!
Features & Benefits:
- Newly Improved Ceramic Tile – provides robust performance in dry, wet, or muddy applications.
- High Grade – aluminum oxide ceramic
- Bonding Strength – that is superior to others, due to 3mm of our neoprene compound vulcanized into bottom-side of the lagging.
- Pre-Chemical Backing – for ease in installation.
- Increase Productivity – by delivering increased traction between the conveyor belt and pulley, allowing for lower belt tension than with rubber lagging.
- Reduced Down Time – on non-drive pulleys, where pulley change-out due to excessive wear is difficult.
- Rounded corners – allow for better adhesion between the rubber and the tile.
ASGCO® “Complete Conveyor Solutions” founded in 1971 and headquartered in Allentown, PA is a leading manufacturer, distributor and service provider of proprietary conveyor and screening equipment and accessories that improve the safety and performance of bulk material handling systems.
ASGCO® is a diversified and innovative company with three major divisions that serve specific targets of the material handling industry. The growth of the company, over the years, is due to recognized improvements in the efficiency, safety and productivity of our customers operations. At ASGCO® we continue to strive to make the handling of bulk materials more efficient, safer, and more productive.
Visit our website at www.asgco.com. Contact us toll-free at (800) 344-4000